Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So it begins. Here comes 2013


(Originally posted 12-31-2012 through another site, moving here permanently)
New year, another new start. Plans include creating a blog here. I am notoriously inconsistent, so it may be great.... Might fizzle out. I am still in the process of becoming a good person. A lot of bad habits are fading away. Consistency, dependability, optimism, positive attitutude and generally likeable are part of the new plan. I will attempt to be open, honest and transparent as I work through this. Not expecting anyone to see me as some life coach or expert on doing things right. Just want to offer some encouragement and share some hard earned wisdom. I will also be open to other input and opinions. As of now, I am 42 years old, married 23 years.... Couldn't possibly know everything. But, what I have learned was always the hard way. 
Good start. Thanks for reading this far. Email me any thoughts or questions. Erikmatlock@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment